Posture Corrector for Men and Women
1. Keeps bones and muscles aligned properly.
2. Reduces mental/physical fatigue and stress.
3. Prevents backaches.
4. Improves positive physical appearance.
5. Keeps your spine loose.
Three Things To Keep in Mind When Wearing The Posture Corrector Brace:
1. It should feel tight but manageable.
2. It should be fitting enough to hold your back straight and up.
3. It should be broad enough to support your whole back.
✍ For optimal results wear your posture corrector brace for 30-40 minutes per day for the first week. Add an additional 20 minutes a day, as needed
. ✍ Your posture support brace may initially feel a tad bit uncomfortable - this means worry it’s working and pulling those shoulders up.